Premier Trash Pros’ is Growing and Looking for Motivated Individuals!
Are you interested in earning additional income with only a few hours of work? Do you like staying active? If so, then our Premier Service Valet may be a great position for you!
Premier Trash Pros is seeking a Part Time Trash Collector to work during the evening hours in your local area. This part-time night valet trash collector is a high paying job that is great to earn additional income. No experience is necessary; all service valets will receive paid training for this part-time nighttime work with opportunities for growth.
What Service Valets Will Be Doing:
- Service Valets will collect trash and recycling from all doors within a multifamily complex and take these items to the dumpster or trash compactors onsite.
- Service Valets will work 2-5 hours per night depending on the service valet preference. The start time is anywhere from 7:00pm-8:00pm.
What Service Valet Receive:
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- Great pay.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 5 day work week
- Freedom to work independently
- Stay physically fit while working outdoor
- Socially distanced work environment.
- Personal Protective Equipment (face mask, gloves, safety vest, etc.) is provided at no cost.
What We Require:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work indoors and/or outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- A smart phone with a data plan.
- Optional: An open bed pickup truck.
- Preferred: A valid driver’s license. MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- Preferred: Current auto insurance in your name for your vehicle, or listed as a driver on policy.
Premier Trash Pros is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.