This policy pertains solely to data obtained by Premier Trash Pos.
It will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is received from you through the website or via email, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What options are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security methods in place to safeguard the misuse of your information.
- How you can rectify any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future communications from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
HTTPS is much more safeguarded than HTTP. When you transmit sensitive information over an HTTPS/HSTS connection, no one can eavesdrop on it in transit. HTTPS/HSTS is what makes secure online banking and shopping possible. When you connect to an HTTPS-secured server — secure sites like your bank’s will automatically redirect you to HTTPS — your web browser checks the website’s security certificate and verifies that a legitimate certificate authority issued it. At the same time, HSTS forces those connections over HTTPS encryption. We use the same technology at National Doorstep. This helps you ensure that if you see a lock and “https://www.premiertrashpros.com/” in your web browser’s address bar, you’re securely connected to our actual website.
We take additional precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is secured both online and offline. Wherever we collect confidential information (such as unit counts, decision-maker contacts, or onboarding documents), that information is AES-256 bit encrypted and securely delivered to us. While we use encryption to defend sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, generating a Doorstep Trash Proposal) are granted personally identifiable information. In addition, we see to it that identifiable information is kept in an AES-256 bit secure environment at rest on the cloud. The Advanced Encryption Standard, AES, has been adopted by the U.S. government and is now used worldwide.